10.30 – 11.30Round table: "Training of qualified labour force for the automotive industry (automotive maintenance)"Partners:
OPORA RUSSIA, RASTOModerators: Olga Selezneva,
member of the OPORA RUSSIA commission on auto maintenance, chairman of RASTO associationSpeakers:
§ Olga Selezneva
On the current situation of the labour market in the Russian Federation
§ Sergey Klochkov
, President of the National Association of Automobile Services, General Director of the Academy of Automobile Diagnostics GNFA Training, advanced training, retraining of specialists in repair and maintenance of passenger cars of the world's leading enterprises.
§ Sergey Karymov
, Head of the Multidisciplinary Centre of Applied Qualifications for Mechanical Engineering, PJSC KAMAZ
Personnel training in the automotive industry
§ Sergey Kozhukhov
, Head of Academy of Business Car Training courses, services and consulting for automotive business.
§ Alexander Avdonin
, Head of VOLIN Training Centre.
Industrial training at the enterprise of the future employer as the main part of professional training of the future specialist
§ Representative of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation
§ Representative of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation12.00 – 13.30 Round table: "How independent are independent car services really?".Partner:
Union of Auto Service CentresModerator: Alexander Pakhomov
, Chairman of the Board of the Union of Autoservices, General Director of Dilijans LLCSpeakers:
§ Alexander Pakhomov
, Chairman of the Board of the Union of Autoservices, General Director of Dilijans LLC
- Union of Autoservices. Key projects of the 23rd year.
- Strategy 2035. Participation in the discussion, results.
- Increase of limits. The current situation in the car service business in terms of tax regimes, the position of owners and regulators.
§ Dmitry Danshov
, member of the Board of the Union of Auto Service Centres. Owner of Mekhanika Group of Companies
§ Yury Valko
, member of the Board of the Union of Auto Service Centres. General Director of Hydraulika
- Realisation of industrial renovation. Availability of car services - a problem of large cities. Ways of solution;
- World experience of solving the problem of combining housing construction and preservation of industrial production in megacities;
- Problematic points of Moscow as triggers of potential social development. Moscow as triggers of potential social tension. Visible ways of solution;
- Housing renovation is good, the next step is industrial renovation;
- Bogdan Osokin, Member of the Board of the Union of Autoservices, General Director of "Legion-Autodata".
§ Ilya Plisov
, Member of the Board of the Union of Auto Service Centres. Deputy General Director of EuroAuto network
13.30 – 15.00 Session: "CMTPL insurance - analyzing its effectiveness after 20 years"Partner:
- CMTPL INSURANCE. What do car services have to do with it? Separation of liability. Increase of terms, is it an escape from obligations to the client or an urgent necessity?
- Certification of spare parts. Expectations that everything will have stabilized within a year have not come true, what now?
- Insurance of the owner of the car service station. Price, practice, why together with the Union?
Public Council for TaxisModerator: Alexey Yanin,
Managing Director for Insurance and Investment Ratings, Expert RA JSCSpeakers:
§ Irina Zaripova
, Chairman of the Public Council for Taxi Development.
§ Mikhail Porvatov
, Deputy Chairman of RAMI (Russian Union of Motor Insurers) Committee on Tariffs, Statistics and Reserves
§ Dmitry Potyomkin,
Member of the Board of the Union of Auto Service Companies
§ Igor Prokhin
, Director General, Institute of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Based on the results of the working session, a map of proposals will be created and sent to the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, the Financial Market Committee of the State Duma of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Russian Federation. 15.15 – 16.15 Session: "Remotorisation: Opportunities and Prospects"Partner:
Avtodor HoldingModerator: Maxim Kadakov
, Editor-in-Chief of “Za Rulem” magazineSpeakers:
§ Alexander Sorokin
, Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors, LLC “Avtodor” Holding
Technical and technological aspects of "remotorisation". Prospects of remotorisation in conditions of broken logistic chains for supply of auto components and spare parts for foreign brand cars operated in the territory of the Russian Federation.
§ Pablo Emilio Iturralde Baquero,
Dean of Transport Faculty, Head of Engineering Development Centre of Moscow Polytechnic The practice of implementation of remotorisation technology.
Use of Russian-made components.
§ Igor Morzharetto,
Managing Partner of AUTOSTAT, auto expert.
"Second life" of used carsSergey Anikeev
, Deputy Director General for Technical Regulation, NAMI FSUE
Regulatory framework for the use of remotorisation technology. Regulation of requirements for serial modification of vehicle design
§ Natalia Leontieva,
Director of Business Development, Rosatom (RENERA) Creation of infrastructure and development of component base required for serial application of remotorisation technology.
§ Harald Grübel
, Executive Director, JSC Kama
Development of "new energy" transport and the practice of "remotorisation" - international experience.16.30 – 18.00Session: Round table "Is there life after the brand?"Partner:
Nexus AutomotiveModerator: Alexey Suslov,
Development Director of Nexus AutomotiveSpeakers:
§ Olga Solovieva
, Amtel Supplier Relations Director, Metaco and Topcover brands
§ Dmitry Berg
, General Director, TISS, Just Drive brand
§ Evgeny Zhidkov,
Project Manager, IXORA, Iberis brand
§ Denis Samoilov
, UNIQOM Assortment Director, Avantech and Double Force brands
§ Evgeny Bashkalin,
Sales Director, Kama Auto, Stal and Sympion brands
§ Alexander Rzhaev,
Head of STM, Maris Auto, EXOVO brand