Service Station Day. Challenges and opportunities for official and independent workshops in the new realities
11.00 – 13.00
Roundtable: Service without spare parts? How official dealers, network service stations and unofficial workshops can repair cars now.
In partnership with ROAD
Moderator: Andrei Tomyshev, Manager of B1 Automotive Practice
- Aleksey Podshchekoldin, ROAD Vice-President, Chairman of the Board of Directors, BN-Motors
- Oleg Moseev, Automarketolog
Where is service business of official dealers heading?
- Danil Soloviev, Head and co-founder of international network of car services FITSERVICE
- Denis Solodov, "AM-SERVICE" service station, member of Board of Autoservice Union
Lost in translation. Spare parts distributors and service stations. Global sanctions and local challenges.
- Nikolay Yankovsky, deputy chairman of association RASTO
The supply of spare parts cannot be called regular; for certain groups there is an increase in delivery time. Sometimes an overhaul of a popular engine turns into a quest for spare parts.
- Eugeny Vasilev, директор по методологии страхования, РСА
- Roman Timashev, Service director, Altufevo Carhouse
- Sergey Martsenyuk, deputy chairman of the Public Council for Taxi Development
Work of corporate taxi fleets. Challenges of fleet maintenance
13.30 – 15.30
Only changes are stable and unchangeable
In partnership with the Union of Car Service Companies
Moderator: Alexander Pakhomov
- Александр Пахомов, manager of Dilijance service stations in St. Petersburg, chairman of the board of Autoservice Union
- Ilya Plisov, Head of EuroAuto car service network in St. Petersburg, Autoservice Union Board member
- Pavel Geyko, owner of Autoservice Syktyvkar, CA board member
Where can service stations find answers to their questions? The Autoservice Union and sanctions.
What has been done in two years of activity? What remains relevant and what has been scrapped by sanctions and is now old history? What issues need to be resolved in the near future?
- Natalia Vaganova, Head of the Avtoritet service station in Yaroslavl, member of the Autoservice Board
- Ilya Nikolin, Head of the Reactor service station network in Omsk, Autoservice board member
Union in regions - together we are stronger!
Why is it important for the authorities to hear us where we live and work? How can this be achieved? What has worked and what has not in Yaroslavl, St Petersburg and Omsk? What experience has the Auto Service Union had?
- Denis Solodov, Head of "AM-service" in Novorossiysk, CA Board member
- Natalia Vaganova, Head of Avtoritet service station in Yaroslavl, SA Board member.
Problems of shrinkage. PTS and STS went into shadow?
Special tax regimes. What goals were pursued in their emergence? Why, ten years after their introduction, instead of a stimulus to development, they have become a brake on the economy? What was the fault of the imputed tax? Where is the line between small and big businesses? What should businesses do? What does the government want?
- Dmitry Danshov, owner of the Mechanika chain, Moscow, Autoservice board member, vice president of WERK, an international association of re-builders
- Dmitry Ladikainen, head of Reikanen, member of Autoservice Union.
So let our capabilities be in line with the desires of our customers!
Are remanufactured car components parts? What will they be importing? Why are rebuilders all over the world -subsidised companies of the "circular" economy, but in our country, they are not seen by the state? What does it take to make the green economy in the automotive sector work? And do we need it in the context of sanctions?
- Andrei Kovalev, businessman, public figure, chairman of the All-Russian Movement of Entrepreneurs.
Are sanctions a knockout for us or a boost towards bright future?
Why has the industry failed to produce bearings over the last 30 years, and will it cope now? What are the prospects for the emergence in our country of modern high-performance factories that will produce parts not only for KAMAZ, but also for cars around the world? What are the realities?
15.45 – 18.00
Automotive Aftermarket Human Resources. Modern secondary vocational education as a foundation for the future of the country.
In partnership with RASTO
Moderator: Olga Selezneva, Chairwoman of the association RASTO, General Director of TC "VOLIN".
Since 2019, the Association of Russian Automobile Dealers (ROAD) and the Regional Association of Technical Service Stations (RASTO) have organized and held more than two dozen joint events at the federal and regional level, which aim to develop the system for training young people in the automotive industry.
Thanks to the joint efforts of the two leading branch associations ROAD and ROSTO, the representatives from Moscow and Moscow region colleges have become the conscious choice of the young generation and a certain guarantee of a successful start in career.
- Olga Selezneva, Chairman of RASTO Association
Short-term training programme for car mechanics on the basis of the TMS training center
- Sergey Kozhukhov, Head of the ROAD ACADEMY, Deputy Chairman of the HR Committee of the ROAD Association, Head of the SPKA Committee for Professional Education in the Automotive Industry
ROAD Common Knowledge Base
- Veduta Vladimir Viktorovich, Director of Centre for Advanced Vocational Training, Moscow Region
- Irina Stanislavovna Tikhomirova, Deputy Director, My Career Moscow
- Lebedev Sergey, Deputy Director, College of Motor Transport (KAT9) Moscow